Within the framework of compliance with prevailing legislation, as set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, as well as in Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data and in its implementing regulations, the purpose of which is to guarantee and protect with regard to the processing of personal data, the freedoms and fundamental rights of individuals, and especially their honour and personal privacy, Periplo S.C.A. informs users of the following:
1. Identification of the data controller
The party responsible for processing the data collected through this website is PERIPLO S.C.A., with tax ID number F92559483, registered office at Avda. del Mediterráneo No. 250, 4º C, 29730 Rincón de la Victoria, Málaga, email email@example.com and telephone number +34 952 408 928.
2. Purpose of processing
Depending on the form submitted, the purpose of the data collected through this website will be:
- Contact: to enable us to provide the services we offer, to maintain the relationship, and to send you information of interest related to new products and services offered by PERIPLO S.C.A.
- Work with us: the personal data you have provided voluntarily will be included and processed in a confidential manner in the file CURRICULUMS, which is owned by PERIPLO S.C.A., in order to participate in personnel selection processes.
3. Legitimation of processing
The legitimation of processing is granted through the consent given to this effect.
4. Data retention
The data collected will be retained until the interested party requests its elimination.
5. Recipients of the data
The data will not be disclosed to third parties except in the cases provided for in the GDPR, as well as in those other cases necessary for the proper development of the working relationship between both parties.
6. International transfer of data
Under no circumstances will there be any international transfer of data.
7. Legal or contractual nature of the data collected
The data collected is not a legal or contractual requirement or a necessary requirement to adhere to a contract, and the interested party is not required to provide any personal data.
8. Automated decisions
Your data will not be subjected to any automated decisions.
9. Origin of the data
We inform you that we only collect your data from you; we will not obtain data from other sources, and the user is responsible for the accuracy of said data.
10. Rights of the interested party
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data or not, to find out what data we hold, what it is used for, how long it will be retained, the origin of the same and if it has been or will be communicated to a third party.
- Rectification: the right to request rectification of inaccurate data and to complete any incomplete personal data.
- Cancellation: the right to request the deletion of personal data when it is inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition: the right to object, in certain circumstances, to the processing of your personal data or to request the termination of processing.
- Limitation of processing: the right to request, in the circumstances set forth legally, that your data not be processed beyond the mere retention of the same.
- Portability: the right to receive personal data in a structured format that is in common use and mechanically readable, and to be able to send it to another data processor, in so far as it is technically possible.
11. Exercise of rights
To exercise your rights, you must communicate in writing to the following email address, attaching a photocopy of a document proving your identity: firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information see www.agpd.es.
12. The right of complaint to the Controlling Authority
In the event that your rights are not respected, you may file a complaint in writing to the Spanish Data Protection Agency located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, or through its electronic office: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, your complaint must be accompanied by the relevant documentation.